Connecting Your Food Business To Mobile Shopping

When you make fresh food for a living, or are just starting out, finding and keeping customers is your biggest challenge. Don’t sabotage a sale by unintentionally being invisible where customers are looking for your style of food.

People are seeking healthier, more natural food in greater numbers than ever. At the same time, the store shelves and Web have created more clutter. Those seeking cleaner, healthier more local food options are growing. But they are not necessarily shopping the traditional channels. They are branching out to new, trustworthy sources.

While as a food business you will want a website, having one in place is only one tool to reaching shoppers. Setting up a store front in an emerging marketplace that is reaching mobile consumers--a rapidly expanding segment of shoppers--seeking better food, creates an opportunity for new customers and business growth.   

According to Pew Research (January 12, 2017), 77% of Americans now own a smartphone. When consumers access websites, they are expecting mobile ready versions of the web-based site. However, apps still win accounting for 89% of mobile media time, with the other 11% spent on websites. 

If you're a small food business focused on growing in the fresh and natural foods space Treatmo, a mobile payment solution and marketplace resident on iTunes, ensures a footprint for your business in the expanding App world.

Treatmo App goes beyond a basic website offering. With Treatmo, a vendor can open a store within 10 minutes, become a part of a natural foods marketplace, chat with customers (coming August 2018), send digital receipts and order updates, and offer a smooth and powerful checkout.

Simple ordering, fast checkout, and chat, all make Treatmo a place consumers enjoy shopping for local, natural food by mobile. Setting up a Treatmo account is simple and easy. Our team is on hand 24/7 to help you get started.

Start Selling Today