Keto Avocado Fudge Brownies
The combination of avocado and chocolate may seem strange, but I promise you, it is truly a match made in heaven.
The combination of avocado and chocolate may seem strange, but I promise you, it is truly a match made in heaven. The creamy consistency of the avocado compliments the strong, rich flavor of raw cacao powder. You're going to want to make these grain-free, sweetener-free brownies as soon as possible!
Keto Avocado Fudge Brownie Recipe
- 1 cup blanched almond flour (available from Fat Uncle Farms on Treatmo iOS App in bulk)
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup creamy cashew butter
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil (I use Kamen Foods brand)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk (almonds available from Fat Uncle Farms in the Treatmo market for homemade raw almond milk)
- 1 large ripe avocado
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- For the topping: 1/4 cup cashew butter + 2 tablespoons of melted coconut oil
- Mix all the ingredients besides the avocado together in a large bowl.
- Transfer to the food processor and add the avocado. Pulse until completely smooth.
- Bake at 350˚ F for 12 minutes.
- Let brownies cool and mix together the cashew butter and melted coconut oil for the topping and spread.
- garnish with shredded coconut
- Store in fridge up to one week
- Please note that this recipe is Keto, meaning there is no added sweetener. However, if you are not strict Keto, feel free to add 2-3 tablespoons of Square Deal Farm Maple Syrup
Kämen Foods coconut oil, Square Deal Farm Maple Syrup and Fat Uncle Farms almond products are available to shop and gift on Treatmo iOS app - fresh and natural food in a tap.